encompassing Isfield, Rose Hill and Buckham Hill
Coronavirus - Guidance on access to green spaces
Guidance on using green spaces and protecting yourself and others
People walking through green space.
The government's priority is to save lives and the best way to protect yourself and others from illness is to stay at home.
However, exercise is still important for people's physical and mental well being, so the government has said people can leave their homes for exercise once a day.
Please use the following guidance in order to stay safe:
- stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible - do not travel unnecessarily
- you should only go outside alone or with members of your own household
- keep at least 2 metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times
- gatherings of more than two in parks or other public spaces have been banned and the police will enforce this
- if you have a garden, make use of the space for exercise and fresh air
- take hygiene precautions when you are outside, and wash your hands as soon as you are back indoors
Please see the latest government guidance on social distancing.